Photo Release Agreement for New Orleans Ladies Boudoir Photography
The parties to this release agreement are:
Telephone and Email Address: _______________________________________________
Names: __Sidney Donaldson Jr_______________________________________________
Company:__New Orleans Ladies Boudoir Photography___________________________
Address: __243 West 8th St, Reserve, LA 70084__________________________________
Whereas for valuable consideration hereby acknowledged as received, the Photographer granted ________________________________________________ permission to copyright and photo release printing of all images. Furthermore grant permission to use the resulting work according to the terms stated above:
Photographer: Sidney A Donaldson Jr. Owner of New Orleans Ladies Boudoir Photography
1. Any permission granted to the Photographer shall extend to his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by the Model.
2. Permission is specifically granted for the Work to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
3. Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by the Model at any stage in the use of the Work.
4. Use of the Work shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
5. Use of the Work may be in conjunction with the Model's own or fictitious names.
6. The Photographer shall own all rights in the Work which shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
7. The Model specifically acknowledges being fully aware of the nature of the photographs and warrants his/her consent.
8. Notwithstanding the above, the following uses are specifically noted and agreed to, and specific exclusions for use listed here shall take precedence and restrict the use of the Work accordingly: ___________________________________________________________________
9. The Model warrants having read and understood this Model Release Agreement and warrants being of full legal age to enter into an agreement.
10. With full knowledge of the above, the Model hereby releases and shall hold harmless the Photographer and his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the Work.
11. The Model agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon the Model and his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
12. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
13. The parties agree that any or all parts of this agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of the agreement.
Signed at ______________on this ___day of_____________20__
Model's Signature: _______________________
Signed at ______________ on this ___day of_____________20__
Photographer's Signature: __________________